Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Maong and Me


I'm not someone who really cares about dressing up.  This is especially true during weekends.  For me, so long as what I wear is clean and doesn't smell I'd put it on!  I don't even care if my maong pants has holes in the under carriage.  My wife and my daughter would laugh at me whenever I put on my torn maong pants but I really don't give a damn.  First of all, you can't really see much; and secondly, I don't think others would give a S_ _ T as to what's going on down there! I'm no exhibitionist but it's really not all that bad.  And unless I really open up my legs that whole is a subtle as a pimple under concealers. 

Truth be told, most of my pants are hand me downs from my brother in Canada.  I have four maongs in my closet and all of them have holes where my nuts rests.  Nope, my pets aren't corrosive but the damage is more on wear and tear.  Besides, those holes gives me a breath of fresh air when it's otherwise hot under normal conditions!

No comments: