Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bench Universe: The 2012 Denim and Underwear Show Day 2

I have had my sights on the Bench Universe:  The 2012 Denim and Underwear Show ever since the dates were made official and swore to myself that not unless there is a natural disaster (or my wife not agreeing) this is an event I would not miss to attend!  In order to address the other issue, I brought along the wife with me so there would be no more discussion about it.  

The event was held at the Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay from September 13-14, 2012.  We took the Friday slot so that it won't be a hassle worrying about work the following day.  One thing I failed to consider was the capacity of my 200mm lens to capture quality pictures in a distant vantage point and settled for a general patronage seat.  It was disappointing for me at the very start once I realized this mistake but I still took the pictures and a couple of videos to make sense of all the effort to make it happen.

No, there were no Manny and Jinky Pacquiao to grace the event (like the first day) but I guess I didn't really mind them not attending.  

The show lasted a little more than an hour.  It had great special effects accompanied with music that made your heart pumping but most of all it showcased an army of beautiful men and women in undergarments!  My wife had a blast seeing Jake Cuenca, Diether Ocampo, Dingdong Dantes, and Aljur Abrenica with their six pack abs!  




Jake and his bare ass on t-back undies!




Me, I was sulking because I felt that I was too far off and after Lovi Poe came on stage I just stopped taking pictures.  There were many sexy women but the distance couldn't tell you who really got the look.  The big screens just confused my concentration and I felt my eyeballs looking at different directions! 









Taken outside of the event.
My wife made a very interesting observation---the show seemed to have more male exposure than females!  Well, it IS Ben Chan's company, right?  So what do you expect?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The dedicated team of AVG professionals is accessible here all
round the clock, whom it is possible to reach by
calling around the AVG tech support number. Investors are there to
help the entrepreneur and to gain a cash in on their investment
through the entrepreneurs company. " Employees at Nike are encouraged to get curious and open to new ideas, whatever their source.

Also visit my page; portstores.com