Friday, June 29, 2012

New TV Series: Episodes



When Last Man Standing went on break last May I was at a lost as to what to watch that would tickle my funny-bone.  I was going through the list of new shows in TV.com and found this sitcom about a successful British husband and wife comedy team who were enticed to go to Hollywood to re-create their hit series for an American audience.  The title of the series is Episodes starring Matt LeBlanc, Stephan Mangan, and Tamsin Greig.

Seeing that it was from the Showtime network I was naturally intrigued.  Other Showtime shows that I'm following are DexterCalifornication, Shameless, and Homeland.  At first I was in doubt about the future of this show making the list of my favorites, so I just downloaded one episode for good measure.   But to my surprise---I liked it!  

Actually, this show is not all that new.  It first aired in January 2011 with a seven episode season and was renewed for another season which will air on Showtime on July 1, 2012.  Why it took more than a year for the second season to air is beyond me.  

No comments: