Sunday, June 24, 2012

Do Away with Obese Cops


How many times has there been a campaign to do away with cops who are badly out of shape?  Personally, I've lost count.  So I'm rather skeptical as to how the new drive of incumbent PNP Chief Diretor Nicanor A. Bartolome will end up.  

Certain circumstances will involve chasing a suspect on foot.  How would a cop be able to catch a suspect if he is unable to run the distance given his size?  He might just keel over and die because of the effort for all I know!  

Our police force, especially those on field, should be able bodied individuals for them to perform their respective duties.   

I hope this time the campaign will not falter and die like before.  It's time to clean up the police system!

1 comment:

Marisse said...

What a coincidence. I just arrived home from ortigas and guess what? I saw this huge/oversized cop in Toyota shaw, he moved exactly described above.

What thing that most of us observe is the mindset of pinoy. We are good in starting things up but gets messy and end up weak. So, better put an ultimate penalty. If Fat then dismissal from PNP.