Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dutdutan Festival 2012: Bikinis and Other Wordly Stuff Part 2 of 2

Personally, I did not like the line up of this year's Dutdutan Festival FHM Bikini Competition.  I watched last year's FHM contestants and they were a lot prettier by far with the list led by Dorinah Groh!  Anyway, you don't see them bikini babes in all their glory to behold everyday, right!  Ika nga e laman tiyan din yan!

In fairness, they did have great bodies!

FHM Bikini Babes

































 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it wrong that watermarked photos that aren't yours?

Unknown said...

Where did you get the notion that those pictures are not mine?

Anonymous said...

because 3 of them came from my flickr account.

Unknown said...

I seriously doubt that since I personally took these pictures. Can you direct me to your Flickr account?