Friday, May 4, 2012

Poor You!

Just got a nasty comment from a pathetic individual.  You know who you are.  If you're reading this, then I guess you really like my blog.  Why bother going back here to check what I have to say about you?  

You seem to have a lot of anger in you.  I'd guess because you lacked caring and love.  Poor, poor you.

You dare call me a faggot when you didn't even have the balls to post your own name.  I'd say you're the faggot by hiding as an anonymous poster.  I suggest you write your own blog.  It'll make a good catharsis for you.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

replica chanel bags ebay see page e8w35p3m76 replica bags vuitton check this link right here now q8n97i2h02 louis vuitton replica handbags 7a replica bags philippines replica bags in delhi fake gucci d3c03d3q77 replica bags manila