Sunday, May 20, 2012

My New Favorite Starbucks Frappuccino Fix

In this hot summer day hot java ain't really a first option.  So dropping by the nearest Starbucks coffee shop would mean getting myself a Venti Frappuccino Beverage!  

Before, I used to order the Java Chip Frappuccino but one day I saw the barista fixing a green concoction which caught my attention.  As it turn out it was their Green Tea Frappuccino Blended Creme.  I was suppose to try this out in my previous trips but I just kept on ordering the usual Java Chip Frappuccino---old habits, what else can I say!  Anyway, I finally got myself to break from my infatuation with Java Chip and was finally able to try the Green Tea Frappuccino.  

It has less caffeine at 70mg but it sure satisfies my sweet fix!  In a nutshell it tastes like Yema with a slightly fruity taste.  I can't believe I only discovered this just recently!  I guess it's because I was actually ordering for a caffeine fix, something to wake me up during sleepy afternoons in the office.  

The Japanese Tea Ceremony or the Way of the Tea is a ceremonial preparation of green tea which is influenced by Zen Buddhism.  With the influx of work that needs to be done I guess it with be time for me to shift ordering a TRANQUILITY FIX to keep me sane.

Green Tea Frappuccino with Oreo Cheesecake.  I like my frappuccino
with blended whip creme.

No comments: