Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Major, Major...

Why can't we just be happy that our candidate, Venus Raj, was able to place 4th in the 2010 Ms. Universe pageant? In itself, 4th place is the best finish we had since 1999 when Miriam Quiambao got into the top 5.

To be put on the spot in front of millions of televiewers can be very nerve wracking. Personally, I think it was a safe answer given the situation. Me, I don't think I'd be able to think at all if I had been in her place.

However, Mr. Baldwin did pose an interesting question---something that we can actually ask ourselves. Is there any mistake that we've made that we regret and wish to change?

I guess my answer, which I thought of for more than a day, is more or less similar with Venus. I did make a lot of mistakes in my life but those mistakes is what made me what I am today, so I won't change anything. In other words---I'm happy what I am right now.

How about you?

No comments: