Friday, June 18, 2010

When my wife and I got married 20 years ago, God blessed us with two children in the first 4 years of our life together, John Paul George aka Ringo and Francesca Camille. We thought that we already had a perfect set up---one boy and one girl. However, when our relationship matured, God was so happy he vested upon us what He did to Adam and Eve and said, "Go forth and MULTIPLY!" So 6 years after Chesca was born, my wife and I went into a reproductive overdrive from which were borne 4 more offsprings: Carl Joseph (1998), Gillian Colleen (2001), Timothy Allen (2006), and Justin (2008). It all happened so fast that they were there before I could say REPORDUCTIVE HEALTH! But God is really good because He did provide my family our basic needs when needed. Anyway...


My baby boy Ringo is now going on 20 years old and my baby girl, Chesca, is 18 years old today. How time flies, doesn't it? Before, I was only tossing the two of them in the air, now, if I attempt to do that I'd probably end up paralyzed...well actually, depending on what order I might just do that---if i toss Ringo first then I guess I'd be dead!-lol

No comments: