Friday, June 11, 2010

Whatever...

I was talking to a friend last night and he asked me why I have not blogged for quite some time. It’s either he’s really a fan of my blog or it was his state of inebriation that he thought he actually liked reading my blogs. Anyway, the question got me thinking myself.

My last blog entry was about the recent Philippine presidential election. I was really passionate about this subject matter specially the criteria by which we Filipinos choose our government officials---pitiful to say the least in my opinion. But that’s water under the bridge. I pray that those who voted for Noynoy actually have the balls to stand by him in all his presidential initiatives. Me? Well, I’m thankful Noynoy won otherwise we would have found the plunderer sitting in office AGAIN!

Passion. I guess that’s the reason for my blogs. I write about things and events I’m passionate about. Actually, I have been in the process of finishing a blog about a recent happening at work. Unfortunately, after writing, deleting, writing, and more deleting---I’m unable to control the emotion in my composition. So I just decided to cork it. There goes my catharsis!

Maybe I’m in the denial stage. Whatever it’s called there’s no use fussing about the situation. Everything happens for a reason. Now is the time for me to understand and hopefully make sense of what’s going to happen.

Wait and see.

At least there’s Plans A, B, and C to look forward to. Not!!

No comments: