Saturday, March 13, 2010

Princess Velasco: Acoustic Princess


A woman, a guitar, and a good singing voice---what is there not to like? Add in good looks to that woman and you'll find yourself captured! Well, I'm a real sucker for acoustic music and that only aggravates things.

I find acoustic music very soulful and mesmerizingly suductive. Naturally, I was instantly magnetized when I heard an acoustic rendition of Taylor Swift's "You Belong to Me" after having an early dinner with my wife last March 13 at the SM Fairview Annex. So there she was---Princess Velasco promoting her album "Addicted to Acoustics 2". No, I haven't heard of her before but it was a real treat hearing her perform live! She sure gained a fan out of me! Needless to say---she was a real stunner!

Good luck Princess! Strum on girl!

1 comment:

Nonomaca said...

whatever it was that you said...thanks for the comment...