Friday, February 19, 2010

Hooter's Mall of Asia, Philippines-February 20, 2010


I have long wanted to witness for myself what Hooter's is all about and finally the day was today! So with my wife and I trouped to the SM Mall of Asia along Seaside Boulevard.

Actually, the original purpose of our trip was to go to the Travel Tour Expo @ SMX but since it's already lunch time we detoured to finally check the place out.

It was a long walk to the place but I'd say it was worth it! Personally, upon our entrace it was already worth it as we were met by Rhea, the on duty waitress, wearing what I'd say as a revelling outfit! Ha! Ha! Waitress palang e busog ka na! That earned me a menu whack on the head from my wife!

We ordered the Hooter's Cob Salad, Clam Chowder, Chicken Strips and Caramel Fudge Cheesecake. lunch time was a lean time for them and we were the only customer. Ironically, there was a lot of people at SM that day but maybe because of the location of the place it's rather a long way off from the mall. According to Rhea they usually fill up around 4pm in time for happy hour!

Good food, cold beer, served by beautiful girls! A winning combination I'd say!


No comments: