Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Manang Putok

Her name is Manang Dita but I fondly call her Manang Putok.

Whenever I see her I'd always ask, "Manang may putok ka?" to which she would say, "Marami at mainit pa!". It gives me shivers just imagining what crevices she's referring to!--ha! ha!

Kidding aside, she's Jollibee Center's resident vendor. You'd see her at the front entrance from 8am to 9am and at 12:30pm to 1:30pm at the rear entrance door plying her assortment of goodies to her loyal customers. Her "kalakal" consists of sandwiches, puto, suman, palabok, spaghetti, pandesal, putok, pandecoco, chili peanuts---all affordably priced!

I’m one of her afternoon regulars either buying her hot “mani” (to awaken me during those sleepy afternoons) or her freshly baked “putok” for my merienda.

Hot putok and coffee---hmmmmm YUMMY!




No comments: