Saturday, November 13, 2010

Defence and Sporting Arms Show Part 2, SM Megamall Trade Hall


I like guns. My facination is borne out of my interest in military hardware. However, I don't own a gun except for a single shot 1911 airsoft pistol. Much that I wanted to maintaining such a hobby is very expensive. So I just satisfy myself with watching "Lock N Load" and "Future Weapons" and going to gun shows as my schedule permits. Naturally, when I saw that there was a gun show at SM Megamall, it was impossible for me to resist.

It was an up close and personal encounter with Glock, Smith and Wesson, Heckler and Koch, Remington, Famas, Colt, Springfield, and Kalashnikov. Other than the guns, there were also the various parapernalias like camo suits, flak jackets, mag lights, binoculars, and knives.

Guns have evolved by leaps and bounds since gunpowder was introduced by the Chinese. From single shot to automatic to smart. From big to compact. From low caliber to high caliber. Hu-rrah! That would R. Lee Ermie would say.









No comments: