Monday, December 8, 2008

The Incredible Tim

If there's a name in our household most frequently hollered to---that would be TIM!

Turning 3 years old this December 23, this child is a real dynamo! I tell you, sitting still is not his strong point! He would always be running around, jumping, shouting, and occassionally sneaking in a sucker punch from his Ate Colleen(poor Colleen can only cry when this happens).

Looking after him can sometimes be very frustrating you just can't help but shout! The thing is, if you don't hear his usual riot he's got to be doing something nasty like showering himself with baby powder or emptying a newly bought cologne! Naturally, when I got home today, and my wife told me Tim did something again I was not surprised at all!

The event was captured by Chesca on her camera and I almost wet my pants when I saw these pictures! I have witnessed Tim climb up a stack of monoblock chairs---but not this kind of high! I'm sure his lolo and lola will flip out when they see these shots!


No comments: