Sunday, November 30, 2008

Supernatural Season 4

The thing about ironing a lot of clothes is I get to catch up on my favorite TV series. Supernatural happens to be one of them. It has been running for four seasons now and I have got a lot of backlog to watch!

Come to think of it, I did not believe that this series would last this long. Actually, after the Winchesters killed the Yellow Eyed Demon in Season 2, I thought that this was the end of the adventures of the duo---wrong! It so happened that a whole lot of demons got out before Dean and Sam closed the doors of hell! That became the storyline for Season 3.

After making a deal with a demon to save Sam's life, hell finally catches up with Dean in the Season 3 finale---now how do you top that to do a Season 4? Well, with a stroke of genius---the writers put in Angels to the equation! Now, it's Demons, Angels, and the Winchesters in a merry-go-round of twist and turns!

I just watched Episode 4-10 and boy, it was worth all the mound-full of ironing!

No comments: