Sunday, January 2, 2011

Victoria Court's New Year Blow Out

What better way to jumpstart the New Year than to pamper yourself to a 12 hour stay at Victoria Court!

From December 31, 2010-January 2, 2011 Victoria Court offered slash down rates on all room accommodations. Standard and suite rooms at Php 999 for 12 hours stay and thematic rooms at Php 2,011 for 6 hours stay. Accommodations came with complimentary meal good for two---how can you say "no" to that?! What's even better was that reservation can be done via text without the benefit of a down payment! Can you already feel the distinction?

I opted to take the suite room with jacuzzi and had 12 hours of relaxation! Man! Soaking in the jacuzzi sure made me think of buying one!

Thank you to Ms. April Escover who patiently took in all my text inquiries! My wife and I had a grand stay!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! nag solo na naman kayo? wala bang extension yan??? parang gusto ko rin yan subukan syempre with Richard!