Sunday, September 16, 2007

My First Blog Ever!


Well, well, well...look who's taking this Friendster thing seriously! I got this idea from a long lost friend of mine who I recently got re-acquianted with! Just read her blogs and I thought why not?! God knows how much I like to write and be heard---I guess this is my chance! I just hope I don't bore those who'd get the chance to read them!
I do believe that I will be able to impact other people by sharing with them my life experiences. Originally I have wanted to write a book out of it. I did start writing this book which I titled "Me, Myself and a Whole Lot of Crap!" I guess I was already on page 10 when my hard disk crashed and lost all my files! Yeah right, it was a real BUMMER! Then quite recently, I was awoken in the middle of the night by a drunk co-worker I was sharing a room with during our Department seminar in Tagaytay, that I got an epiphany to start another book-to-be which I titled "Gridiron Living".
Football(NFL) fan that I am I thought the title was a no brainer---until I realized that the NFL is not that popular here in the Philippines! Now I guess this book is going to be a wait and see thing! Or maybe...I can just compile my blogs here and make a book out of it! Hmmm...I guess sleep is alreay clouding my mind!
Gotta hit the sack folks! Over and out!

No comments: