Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Early Morning Rambling

Jollibee's Chickenjoy and Spaghetti Meal is the best!
 After having a spaghetti and fried chicken to celebrate my youngest son's 4th birthday---I was tanked!  Oh, did I say that spaghetti and fried chicken are two of my favorite food combo?  Well, it is so I guess the end result is quite obvious!  I rationalized the binge by lifting weights for 30 minutes; unfortunately, it seemed to have negated my evening date with the crapper and made me sleep on a full stomach.  Actually, I slept late last night (11pm) and since I already have last night's left overs ready for breakfast with enough to spare for the kids' lunch, I had the leeway to wake up a little late (4am).  Unfortunately, my bowels begged to disagree and woke me up at 2am.  Still early right?  Wrong!  Since I'm also having an asthma episode, waking up triggered a coughing bonanza that has now kept me awake since!  Oh well...who said life was perfect?

Anyway, at least time did not go to waste with another blog entry (while forcing myself to enjoy a mug-full of classic English breakfast tea to soothe the sore throat that I now have and  cleansing my system of last night's  hedonistic food binge).

Good morning y'all!

No comments: